Thursday, November 28, 2013

College Students Only!






EF College Break! 
Experience and Explore with this fast, easy and affordable website.
I've previously looked at this website a few years back when I was interested in going backpacking throughout Europe.  It was suggested to me by a friend of mine.  EF College Break has great reviews and is an awesome way to plan a trip, alone or with your college friends! 
By traveling with EFCB, "Round-trip flights, quality hotels and a full-time Tour Director, Meals, sightseeing tours and travel between cities, Entrance into select attractions and 24-hour emergency phone service." 
Tour through Europe 
On the website you can enter your ideal trip details and EFCB will match you up with the right trip for you! Travel throughout some of the world's greatest cities.  Explore throughout the website and read other stories that college students have written about their EFCB trips. 
Munich 
I've done some exploring and some of the trips that caught my eye were New Years celebrations in Madrid or Munich, St. Pattys Day in Ireland.  These trips are 9-11 days, around 2,000-2,500 dollars, INCLUDING FLIGHTS! I know, unbelievable right? I'm going to start saving my pennies!!! 
If you're into spending a little bit more time traveling, take a month long tour of Europe for under 5,000 dollars.  I mean, how good is that price!? 
All I can say is, a fully planned trip with airfare included is about as good as it can get for a strugglin' college student.  I definitely see a spring break trip calling my name! 
Ireland
Discover South Africa
 

No comments:

Post a Comment